For many car enthusiasts, their vehicle is more than just a mode of transportation; it’s an extension of their personality and style. Keeping your ride in tip-top condition is an ongoing effort. This effort is where The Repair Companies Shop comes in.
Our technicians have over 25 years of experience in the auto industry, and we are the shop that the dealerships call when their vehicles need help! We cover auto detailing, paint correction, ceramic coating, upholstery/paint/dent/wheel repair, window tint, and paint protection film. We are a one-stop shop for every service that keeps your vehicle looking slick.
Are you interested in learning more about all of our services? Here is a comprehensive list of everything we do:
- Auto Detailing is the process of cleaning, restoring, and preserving the interior and exterior surfaces of the car. We offer three different levels of cleaning packages: Gold, Silver, and Platinum. We vacuum, wash, shine, polish, and buff the body, upholstery, windows—and even the engine bay and tires. You’d be surprised at some of the stuff we’ve been able to clean out of upholstery!
- Paint Correction takes care of your vehicle’s most prominent feature. Maintenance of your paint job is essential to keeping the original paint in the best possible condition to prevent rust and peeling. Paint correction is a process where the car’s paint is cleaned, polished, and restored to remove scratches, swirl marks, and other imperfections.
- Ceramic Coating is an application of a ceramic coating that lays over your existing paint to protect the paint from further damage. Ceramic coating creates a hydrophobic barrier on the paint’s surface, which repels water and prevents dirt and grime from sticking. Ceramic coating also provides UV protection, which prevents the paint from fading and oxidizing.
- Upholstery Repair involves repairing or replacing damaged leather or cloth seats, dashboard, and door panels; we even tackle the wear on radio and instrument button graphics! Our professionals can restore the look and feel of the upholstery to its original quality, blending the repair seamlessly so that it doesn’t stand out as an eyesore. We understand that the details matter,
- Paint Repair involves repairing scratches, chips, and other blemishes on the car’s paint. These imperfections can happen due to road debris, hail damage, and other accidents. Paint repair is crucial because it prevents rust and corrosion from developing on the vehicle’s body, which can lead to more significant damage over time.
- Dent Repair takes care of unsightly dings that can decrease your car’s resale value. Dent repair involves removing the dents from the vehicle—which may or may not require repairs to the paint. While we are happy to repair dents of any size, we will always do everything possible to go the paintless route. Paintless dent repair (PDR) involves using specialized tools to remove dents from the inside of the panel without requiring the additional costs of a new paint job.
- Wheel Repair involves fixing damaged rims, repairing curb rash, and restoring the wheels to their original condition. This process is critical because it prevents further wheel damage and ensures a smooth ride.
- Window Tint is a popular service in auto detailing. Window tinting involves applying a tinted film to the car’s windows. This film comes in varying levels of protection with several benefits, such as reducing heat and glare, protecting the interior from fading, and enhancing the privacy of the vehicle’s occupants. We are a 3M-certified shop, so rest assured that we’ll apply your tint with precision and expertise.
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) is a transparent film applied to the vehicle’s paint to protect it from scratches, chips, and other damage. PPF provides an invisible barrier that keeps the exterior paint looking like new.
Regular maintenance of your car will not only enhance the appearance of your vehicle but also protect your investment for the long haul. Check out the dozens of five-star reviews we have on Google and Facebook. So many happy customers can’t be wrong! If you are looking for auto repair services in the greater Des Moines area, The Repair Companies Shop is where you need to be. Give us a call today, or ask for an online quote!